- State of the Art Dual Layer Construction
- Spacious Compartment Fits Up to 5 Credit Cards
- Advanced Shockproof & Drop Protection
- Slim Thermoplastic (TPU) Full Body Skin
- Polycarbonate (PC) Frame - Shock Barrier
- Integrated Metal Plate for Magnetic Mounts
- 2x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- S-Pen, Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible
- Touch ID Fingerprint Compatible
- 6 Trendy Colors to Choose From
- Shock Absorbing Method: Upon Contact with the Case, the Impact Resonance Travels Along the Strong Polycarbonate (PC) Frame & Is Absorbed Through the TPU
- Ghostek's Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included
Last month I realized it was time to exchange my old Android tablet and after checking out the options in the market, I zeroed in on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I also needed a cover for the device. After comparing several cover cases for the phablet, the Ghostek Galaxy Note 8 Protective Wallet Case (Exec 2 Series) caught my fancy.
I liked it for stylish design and slot for keeping credit/debit cards and its gel like cover that seemed to form a protective shield around the phone. I chose the red case. For the upcoming college picnic I did not want to carry my separate digital camera and the Note 8 would suffice. That is what I had thought, but I had no inkling how this durable and full flex case will turn to be the savior for me. I knew this military strong cover was robust but not that strong.
We had chosen a spot near waterfalls and a small river for the picnic – about 35 miles from the city. It was a lovely place with plenty of greenery around. We could also hear birds chirping round and the variety of butterflies were mind blowing.
We selected a spot near a cave that looked deserted and started setting up this hangout spot. We had brought packed breakfast comprising of sandwiches, fruit juice, couple alcohol beverages, boiled eggs, chips and salsa, water, and some chocolate and donuts. Some of the boys were busy taking snaps of the amazing and serene surroundings. We did not experience such serenity and natural beauty for a long time.
When the cooking was almost done, and most of us were done with swimming in the river, I heard a noise. Dalton, one of our classmates came running frantically since he was being chased by a pit bull. While photographing with the phone’s impressive camera, he did not even notice the dog. It is amazing some people do not keep their dogs on leashes! I chose to run back into the river but in the ruckus my Galaxy Note 8 dropped on the rocks which banked on the side of the river.
My heart was beating fast, both due to the imminent danger and fear of my device being rendered broken because of the impact. Some of the guys grabbed rocks and started throwing rocks at the dog to help out Dalton. The dog backed off and after taking a hit in the rib cage by a rock he ran away.
I was stunned to see my phone did not get a single mark or scratch on it. The rugged and resilient case saved it. This reinforced case is seemingly shockproof. I returned back to the dorms with a relieved mind and a story to tell!
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like