- Bluetooth Version: 4.1
- Talk Time: 25-Hours
- Standby Time: 1000-Hours
- Music Play Time: 23-Hours
- Wireless Range: 30-Feet
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP/ AVRCP/ HSP /HFP/APTX
- Impedance: 64Ω
- Sound Pressure Level: 108±3dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz---20 KHz
- Weight: 312g
- Dimension: 185mm x 195mm x 80mm
It was a Saturday morning. I’d been thinking of getting into meditation for quite a while – the secret agent game really does a number on your blood pressure – and I was finally making my first attempt. I had already set up a little meditation corner in my living room: dim lighting, aromatherapy, the works. I pulled up a meditation podcast on my phone, slipped on my Rapture headphones, and hit play, then left the phone on the floor on the other side of the room. No distractions, thank you very much.
“Take a deep breath in,” said the calm voice as I settled down on my plush meditation cushion. “Close your eyes. Imagine yourself on a sandy, tropical beach. Exhale.” I did as instructed, already feeling some of my stress melt away.
Then, suddenly, the podcast stopped, and I heard my phone’s unmistakable ringtone. Guess I forgot to turn on Do Not Disturb. I tapped a button the side of my headphones to answer the call. “Hello, Agent?” the voice on the line said. “This is HQ. Sorry to interrupt your Saturday, but…we have an urgent situation, and we need you in New York. Now.”
So much for today’s meditation session. I quickly grabbed my gear and recorded all the details from the analyst at HQ. “What time should I meet the plane?” I asked.
“I forgot to tell you,” the voice replied. “The plane is in the shop. You’ll have to fly commercial this time.” Oh, great. Luckily, I had my Rapture headphones with me, so I wouldn’t have to worry about giving up confidential information while prepping for my mission.
Within an hour, I was on board plane to New York, seated next to my mission partner. Once the plane reached cruising altitude, we connected to WiFI and opened up a video file sent by HQ. My partner had his own pair of Rapture headphones, so we connected them using ShareMe and watched the mission instruction video together. The audio was crystal clear, despite the noisy jet engines. Thanks to our headphones, neither of us missed a beat.
Suffice it say, the mission was a success. As we strolled out of the mob boss’s lair, I figured I’d give my meditation podcast another try. I put my Rapture headphones back on and hit ‘play.’ Imagine yourself on a sandy, tropical beach...
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- 40mm Graphene Drivers Produce a Next-Level HD Audio Experience
- Equipped with Bluetooth 4.1+EDR and aptX Audio Technology
- Fitted with the Finest Soft Protein Leather Ear Cups
- 3.5mm Audio Jack for Easy Inline Aux Cable Use
- Take Hands-Free Calls On the Go with Built-in HD Microphone
- Supports ShareMe Function for Simultaneous Listening
- LED Battery Status Indicator Reminds You to Charge Up
- Includes Ghostek’s 1-Year Limited Exchange Warranty
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like