- State of the Art Dual Layer Construction
- Advanced Shockproof & Drop Protection
- Slim Thermoplastic (TPU) Full Body Skin
- Polycarbonate (PC) Bumper - Shock Barrier
- 2x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Unique Diamond Grip + Chrome Finish Buttons
- S-Pen, Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible
- Supports Wireless Charging
- Touch ID Fingerprint Compatible
- 6 Trendy Colors to Choose From
- Shock Absorbing Method: Upon Contact with the Case, the Impact Resonance Travels Along the Strong Polycarbonate (PC) Frame & Is Absorbed Through the TPU
- Ghostek's Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included
I have always fancied spending on accessories for my phone. Cases are what fancies me most – especially ones with amazing grip and are basically protective armor. I regularly shop for cases that suit my needs and lifestyle, as well as taste. A few months back, I bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 which seemed to be the right device for my needs.
I was also looking for a sleek cover when I came across the Ghostek Galaxy Note 8 Clear Protective Case (Cloak 3 Series). I was impressed by the design and svelte body of the case which is like gel that adapts to the phone and feels so good to grip. I found it way better than the chunky cases flooding the market. However, soon after I found it to be one of the most durable cases. When they say premium protection they were not lying!
Soon after buying the phablet and its case, the birthday of Julia came up. She is a close friend and I had to attend the birthday bash. I was delighted to get her call and she said this time the birthday celebration plan was a tad different. She planned for a Hollywood theme birthday party at a nice resort in the suburbs. Over 30 people were invited, she told me.
I reached the party venue in time sporting a dazzling black attire. For accessories I took a black leather handbag and had the Note 8 inside. I did not feel like carrying an additional camera. The venue was really well decorated with designer LED lights placed strategically. Julia had put on a beautiful snow white style gown and flowery ornaments.
Most of the invitees came in time and the party was literally rocking. I had a glass of vodka and was taking snaps from time to time. After some time we cut the birthday cake, started singing songs and dancing as well. The excitement was visible on everyone’s face.
While dancing to the groovy music, Desmond, who was already a tad inebriated, lost his balance. I was standing near the center table and he tripped on me. Taken aback, I fell on the ground and my Note 8 bounced and flipped as it made it’s way across the floor before it knocked against the wall hard before coming to a rest.
Without caring about how much I got hurt, I ran for it. Luckily, the device was unscathed – dam this really is a tactical case. The protective armor absorbed the shocks and I was relieved. It was one of the best parties ever and we partied all night long and took great shots and selfies using the phone in its transparent TPU slim case.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like