- Cutting-Edge Hybrid Clear Note 10 Plus Case / Note 10+ 5G Cover Boasts a Slim Fit Design & Scratch Resistant Back
- Premium Galaxy Note 10+ / Note 10 Plus 5G Case has a Shockproof Bumper & Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- State-of-the-Art Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Case / Note 10+ 5G Case has Anti-Slip Grip & Supports Wireless Battery Charging
- Skin Thin Samsung Note10+ / Note10+ 5G Case is Military Grade Drop Tested and Can Withstand Drops from Over Six Feet
- Cutting-Edge Shockproof Protection
- Durable Thermoplastic Fusion Mold
- Scratch Resistant Transparent Back
- Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Secure Anti-Slip Grip
- Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Withstands Drops from 2-Meters
- Supports Wireless Charging
- Supports Wireless PowerShare
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Unlock Compatible
- Facial Recognition Unlock Compatible
- S-Pen Stylus Cutout for Easy Access
- All Buttons & Ports Are Easily Accessible
- 4 Colors to Choose From
Designed by Ghostek in New York
As a secret agent, I get to see how international criminals spend their money and time in detail. Some criminals love to indulge in fancy cars, others in booze.
I was recently working undercover doing surveillance on a cartel leader who was quite the alcoholic. He loved to go out to clubs and bars. Some of my best intel came from just listening in on his drunken conversations at the nightclubs.
I recorded most of these conversations using my phone which I protect with a clear, premium Galaxy Note 10 Plus hybrid case. The case comes in 4 colors to choose from but I prefer the darker colors as they are less noticeable in a dark nightclub.
The ultra-slim bumper design of the Galaxy Note 10 Plus case / Note 10+ 5G Case is also very stylish and convenient to use. I don't stick out with it when following the target into even the most exclusive nightclubs. It has a S-Pen stylus cutout for easy access and with the case on, all buttons and ports are easily accessible.
The real reason I go undercover with the Galaxy Note 10 Plus clear case / Note10+ 5G clear case though is the cutting-edge shockproof protection. Thanks to the secure anti-slip grip, I rarely drop my phone. However, when I do, it's important that I don't damage the phone and lose potential evidence.
Recently, I got to test out the military-grade standard drop-tested protection of the shockproof Samsung Note 10 Plus case. I was surveilling the cartel leader once again at a nightclub. The place was packed and I couldn't get a table next to the target in the VIP section. Instead I was struggling to stay near enough to watch the target’s table while hundreds of people danced all around me.
At some point, one of the dancers bumped into me hard and my phone got knocked to the floor. I tried to grab it but with so many people, it took me a few minutes. I was just crossing my fingers that the hybrid Note 10+ case / Note 10 Plus 5G case could hold up to the crowd of dancers stepping all over it.
When I finally got ahold of the slim fit Galaxy Note10+ case it still looked pretty good. It was a little dirty but the case’s scratch resistant transparent back kept it looking scratch-free. The screen was also crack-free thanks to the case’s raised bezel for extra screen protection.
I was definitely happy the phone survived but I was honestly not that surprised. The tough Note10 Plus case is built with a durable thermoplastic fusion mold. It is also designed to withstand drops from 2 meters. A few people stepping on it was no problem.
After dropping my phone though, I decided to call it a night. I was obviously not going to get close enough to the target to get any intel.
Back at the safe house, I charged my phone back up without taking off the slim Note 10 Plus 5G clear case. It is not only protective but also fully supports wireless charging and wireless PowerShare.
The convenience of the premium Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus case doesn't stop there though. It's also ultrasonic fingerprint unlock compatible and facial recognition unlock compatible.
While that night of the mission was a bit of a fail, I was glad to see that my military grade Galaxy Note 10 Plus Case / Note10+ 5G case proved itself once again.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like