I am an official member of the CIA. While this is definitely not something I openly discuss, but it is relative to my story. Traveling up the coast of South Africa, some of my colleagues thought it would be fun to get a mini safari in. Being that I had never seen elephants or lions in the wild – which many of us have not – I quickly agreed to the safari idea. After all, what could happen in half an hour – hour tops? We boarded the safari jeep and were quickly swept away into the unknown. I had my phone ready in case any cool animals popped out so that I could capture them in photographs and look back on them fondly.
We were about halfway through the safari when I got the call from the higher-ups saying they needed our immediate presence for a serious security issue. They asked me to call them as soon as we were on our way so they could let us know where to meet. I left my phone out for convenience. That’s when it slipped out of my hands and flew out of the topless Jeep. I yelled for them to stop immediately. I hopped out of the Jeep and raced to find my phone. Luckily, it was unharmed with only a little dirt. Luckily, I was able to contact my boss and solve the security issue. Thank you Ghostek.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Rugged Dual Layer Construction
- Durable Polycarbonate Frame with Kickstand
- Hybrid Thermoplastic Inner Skin
- Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Holster with Swivel Belt Clip Included
- Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Withstands Drops from 2-Meters
- All Buttons & Ports Are Easily Accessible
- 4 Colors to Choose From
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like