I am a mountain rescue associate and my days are never boring. From one day to the next, you never know what you are going to encounter. From bears terrorizing campers, to noise complaints and parties lasting all night—things can go from calm to crazy pretty quickly. I’m at work one night when all the sudden I get a call on my walkie. I was then being informed of a rescue mission going underway to save a couple of hikers who had lost their way. My partner and I raced off on an RTV. The next thing I know, my partner is tapping my shoulder to let me know he forgot his phone and that mine had just flown out my pocket. We needed communication in order to know which way to travel, and now it appeared we were without it.
Scared and cold, I ran back to my Samsung J3, praying to God that it still worked. Otherwise, we might never find these hikers. My phone took a hard hit and bounced so I did not have high hopes. When I finally spotted my phone in the distance I began running faster. Once I reached the phone I was awestruck—my phone was without any marks and was still fully functional! I quickly phoned the higher-ups to get directions and we were able to rescue the stray hikers.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Rugged Dual Layer Construction
- Durable Polycarbonate Frame with Kickstand
- Hybrid Thermoplastic Inner Skin
- Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Holster with Swivel Belt Clip Included
- Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Withstands Drops from 2-Meters
- All Buttons & Ports Are Easily Accessible
- 4 Colors to Choose From
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like