There I stood, finally face to face with my nemesis. He stared at me without blinking. I gazed right back into his evil green eyes. “How long can this standoff last?” I thought to myself. Then, suddenly… he hissed.
For the record, I don’t hate cats, but this cat was out to get me. Luckily, at the end of our little battle, I emerged victorious. Let me explain.
A few weeks ago, one of my best friends from my hometown invited me to spend a week at his beach house in California, and I couldn’t say no. I had just finished a tough college semester, and I was eager for some time to kick back and relax. Plus, I had recently purchased a Galaxy S9, so I wanted to show it off to my tech-savvy friend.
What my friend neglected to tell me, however, was that he had adopted a cat. An evil, evil cat. From the moment I arrived, little Fluffy was on the offensive: scratching, scraping, and generally doing his best to ruin my vacation.
All this pestering culminated in a final showdown by the pool. I had just settled down in a lounge chair with my Galaxy S9. (Naturally, the phone was shielded in my ultra-rugged waterproof Nautical case. I wouldn’t dare sit poolside without it.) I was minding my own business, relaxing in the sun and updating my social media feeds, when suddenly I heard an unmistakable sound: Fluffy’s meow.
He approached slowly, making villainous eye contact, and let out that unforgettable hiss. Then, suddenly, the cunning feline pounced in a flash, knocking my cell phone out of my hand and my Piña Colada onto the floor. Before I could snatch my phone back, Fluffy tapped the phone with his paw, sending it tumbling into the pool.
What Fluffy didn’t understand was that his little tricks would never faze me. Thanks to the Nautical case’s top-notch waterproof protection and advanced shockproof technology, my phone was completely safe. The device was up and running as soon as I snatched it out of the water! Fluffy just can’t compete with that kind of military grade protection. He must have realized that he couldn’t mess with me, because for the rest of my vacation, Fluffy acted like man’s best friend. The Nautical case from Ghostek did it again.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- 360-Degree Full Body PC + Thermoplastic (TPU) Shell
- Durable Polycarbonate (PC) Clear Back
- Raised Rubberized Corners - Shock Barrier
- Advanced Shockproof, Impact & Drop Protection
- Touch ID Fingerprint & Face ID IRIS Compatible
- Lifted Bezel - Extra Screen Protection
- Heavy Duty Touch Sensitive Screen Protector (Attached)
- 3x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Tested For Up to 20-Feet Deep & 1 Hour in the Water
- All Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible
- Supports Wireless Charging
- 4 Trendy Colors to Choose From
- Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like