I am an employee of the greater Los Angeles Animal Control center. Much like with any other potentially dangerous and high-stress occupation, working for animal control has shown me a thing or two. In fact, I am pretty sure that I drive my wife crazy with the stories I bring home with me nearly every evening. Well, last week, we were called to come get some wild, dangerous dogs that had been running amuck in a nearby neighborhood—this is never a fun task.
I was on the phone with my wife when we arrived at this home where someone managed to lock them up in order to prevent an attack. I immediately sensed the challenge so I hung up with my wife. The next thing I know one of these hugs pups has knocked me to the ground. I was afraid until I noticed that my phone came out of my front pocket and the dog had taken an interest in it. Much to my surprise, he was chewing on my phone like a chew toy. Luckily. The distraction was enough for us to rescue them properly. Oh, and as far as my phone goes, it took little to no damage thanks to the smart design of Ghostek.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Rugged Dual Layer Construction
- Durable Polycarbonate Frame with Kickstand
- Hybrid Thermoplastic Inner Skin
- Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Holster with Swivel Belt Clip Included
- Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Withstands Drops from 2-Meters
- Fingerprint Unlock Compatible
- All Buttons & Ports Are Easily Accessible
- 3 Colors to Choose From
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like