The time had come; my children were finally old enough to take to Disneyworld for the first time. We were all understandably excited, not necessarily for the 15-hour road trip with three kids ahead of us, but for the vacation itself. This would be our first real family vacation together and we could hardly wait. The days leading up to the beginning of the road trip were quite busy. Everyone was packing, finishing school assignments, and tying up any loose ends at home. This was something we had been planning for almost a year, and if my husband and I had our way, our vacation would go off without a hitch—unfortunately, things never quite seem to work out exactly the way we want them to.
After a long couple of days full of driving, we reached Orlando and eventually found our hotel. We quickly settled in and grabbed some rest, so we could hit Disneyworld in the morning. Once we reached the park, we quickly got in line to ride their Ferris wheel. A nice slow and easy start to our adventurous day ahead—at least that is what I thought until my phone tumbled out of my pocket, crashing to the ground. Needless to say, I was in a panic. Once the ride stopped I ran to the attendant who picked up my phone and could not believe what I saw. My phone was in one piece without so much as a scratch. I will never buy from anyone but Ghostek in the future!
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- State of the Art Dual Layer Construction
- Durable Polycarbonate Frame with Kickstand
- Hybrid Thermoplastic Inner Skin
- Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Holster with Swivel Belt Clip Included
- Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Withstands Drops from 2-Meters
- Fingerprint, Buttons, Ports Are Easily Accessible
- 4 Colors to Choose From
- Compatible Models: LG Stylo 4, Q Stylus
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like