I can see my target in the distance as I drive along the leafy suburban road. Dressed in pajama pants and a debatably stylish red puffer jacket, he isn’t exactly difficult to spot. He actually looks like a bullseye. This is gonna be easy, I think to myself.
I park the car in a driveway and flick off the engine. Time to get to work. Grabbing my gear bag from the backseat, I rifle through my various spying accessories, but all I decide to take is my LG V30, protected in its trusty slim Covert 2 case. After all, it’s important to stay slick in sensitive situations like this one.
I hop out of the car and prepare to trail this poor joker on foot. Despite all my experience as a private investigator busting complex international crime rings, I get the biggest kick out of little cases like this one. See, this kid’s mom thinks he’s getting caught up with the wrong crowd, so she hired me to figure out if he’s been dealing drugs.
Now that I’ve tracked him down to one of his buddy’s neighborhoods, it’s time to see what he’s really up to. I hold my phone to my ear, pretending to be on a friendly phone call, and start walking casually down the sidewalk. The target is about 40 feet in front of me. He turns around and notices me, but he doesn’t seem to pay me any mind. Confident in my own inconspicuousness, I pick up the pace, hoping to catch a glimpse of the bag he’s carrying. I fix my eyes on him, totally focused on retaining as much evidence as I can.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a shiny red object flies into my peripheral vision. Wham! The kickball whacks me in the side of the head. I stumble, my phone goes flying, and some little kid with terrible aim yells, “Sorry, mister!” “No worries, kid,” I reply. All I’m really worried about is my phone, which is the only priceless tool I have.
But of course, I had no reason to be worried. There, on the sidewalk, is my LG V30, lying face-up and looking good as new. I pick it up and smile to myself. The thermoplastic frame and raised silicone corners absorbed the force of the shock. The sudden impact had absolutely no impact on my phone (pardon the pun). Grateful, I slip the phone in my back pocket and get back to work. At least that red puffer jacket is easy to spot.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Life moves fast, and competition is fierce. That’s why you need your phone case to keep you one step ahead of the game. With the Covert 2 Clear Protective Case from Ghostek, your LG V30 will be supremely safe, secure, and stylish. This elegantly designed and military grade drop tested phone case is proven to withstand every shock, drop, and impact. Every element of the case has been expertly crafted to protect and defend your phone, from the unique non-slip diamond grip to the powerfully shock absorbent thermoplastic frame. Choose the case that has it all: Covert 2 from Ghostek.
- State of the Art Armored Construction
- Advanced Shockproof, Impact & Drop Protection
- Slim Thermoplastic (TPU) Bumper Frame
- Durable Polycarbonate (PC) Clear Back
- Raised Silicone Gel Corners - Shock Cushions
- 2x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Lifted Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Unique Non Slip Diamond Grip
- Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible
- Supports Wireless Charging
- Touch ID Fingerprint Compatible
- 6 Trendy Colors to Choose From
- Ghostek's Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like