As an actor, I’m always waiting for a call. My career is 99% dependent on my ability to win roles, and the news only comes from one source: my agent. I never leave the house without my phone, and I always keep the volume on – yes, even in a live performance. What can I say? Sometimes the situation is time-sensitive, and there is no way I’m missing a chance at the big screen because of something as trivial as etiquette.
It should be pretty obvious at this point why my phone is so important to me. Every piece of good news comes from my phone. Bad news comes from my phone, too, but I always assume the next call will be a good one. And since I’ve already racked up a few widely-acclaimed feature roles, I’m just biding my time before my breakout performance. And, of course, waiting for the phone to ring.
That’s why, when I bought the Google Pixel 2 XL, I knew I needed to buy the best possible phone case. I wanted something strong and durable, but still sleek and simple. Luckily, it didn’t take me long to find the perfect case: the Covert 2 from Ghostek. I immediately fell in love at first sight…then, the next day, I fell in love at first fall.
Let me explain. The morning after I bought the Covert 2 case, I was out for a walk with my dog. It was a slow, casual morning, and I was playing around with the new features on my phone as we walked. Suddenly, the phone rang. It was my agent. She sounded excited.
“You got the part!” she practically screamed into my ear. “You’re going to play the lead! This is it! Your big break!”
In what felt like the blink of an eye, I gasped, dropped my dog’s leash, and threw my phone into the air. Weird reaction, I know, but that’s what happens when you’re in shock. My dog darted happily towards a squirrel while I dropped to my hands and knees to look for my phone. “Please don’t be broken, please don’t be broken,” I muttered to myself. It couldn’t break now. I had so much to talk to my agent about.
Then, I spotted it. My beautiful new phone shrouded in its beautiful new case. It looked perfect – not a single scratch – and, when I picked it up, my agent was still on the line, her voice as clear as day. At that moment, I knew that buying the Covert 2 phone case was one of the best career decisions I had ever made. I mean, I plan to continue getting these leading roles, and I need a phone case that will protect my phone from my own excitement. That’s why I’m so glad I bought the Covert 2.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- The Covert 2 Case for the Google Pixel 2 XL is the best in its class. Powerful beyond measure, nimble beyond compare, this phone case aces every test. Armed with the Covert 2’s advanced shockproof protection, your phone becomes unbeatable. After all, no matter what obstacles arise, the state-of-the-art armored construction gives the Covert 2 an edge over the competition. The slim thermoplastic bumper frame and raised silicone gel corners absorb and cushion shocks, ensuring you and your phone get out of harm’s way unscathed every time. The lifted bezel adds an extra layer of screen protection for maximum security. Be strong, be prepared, and be covert with the Covert 2 Case from Ghostek.
- State of the Art Armored Construction
- Advanced Shockproof, Impact & Drop Protection
- Slim Thermoplastic (TPU) Bumper Frame
- Durable Polycarbonate (PC) Clear Back
- Raised Silicone Gel Corners - Shock Cushions
- 2x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Lifted Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Unique Non Slip Diamond Grip
- Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible
- Touch ID Fingerprint Compatible
- 6 Trendy Colors to Choose From
- Ghostek's Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like