- Forget what you know about phone cases. The Atomic Slim Case for the Google Pixel 2 XL is in a league of its own. This multilayered protective case combines the sheer power of an aluminum alloy frame with the sleek strength of a thermoplastic full body skin. The raised rubberized corners and bezel offer another level of protection for those scenarios that require a little extra cushion. With six trendy bumper colors to choose from, your phone will look as good as it feels. Rugged strength and sleek style: the Atomic Slim Case from Ghostek.
- State of the Art Dual Layer Construction
- Advanced Shockproof, Impact & Drop Protection
- Industrial Strength Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Soft Thermoplastic (TPU) Full Body Skin
- 2x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Raised Rubberized Corners & Bezel
- Touch ID Fingerprint Compatible
- Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible
- 6 Trendy Color Alloy Bumpers with Clear Backs to Choose From
- Ghostek's Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included
My twins are adorable little destruction machines. They’re sweet, smart, creative, and loving, but they’re also the most destructive people I’ve ever met. Maybe that comes with the territory of being three years old, or maybe I’m just the parent of two miniature Godzillas. They’ve smeared finger paint on designer clothing, smashed fine china into smithereens, and knocked over a few too many grocery store displays. They’re great, but if you ever meet them, I highly recommend leaving your valuables at home.
Now that you know a little more about my kids, you probably understand my reluctance to upgrade my phone. Despite my hesitation, I however, I recently decided to get a Google Pixel 2 XL. Of course, buying such a pricey new phone meant I instantly became desperate for a strong phone case. And not just any strong phone case. It needed to be twin-proof.
When I heard about Ghostek’s Atomic Slim case, I was intrigued. The name sounded good. After all, the twins’ room looks like it’s been hit by an atomic bomb all the time. I started reading more about it and soon discovered that the Atomic Slim case is equipped with an industrial strength aluminum alloy frame. Industrial strength sounded great, and the fact that the case passed multiple military grade standard drop tests sounded even better. I was convinced, and I ordered the case right away.
Naturally, the twins put it to the test. Almost as soon as I covered my phone with the case, they were begging me to let them watch their favorite nursery rhyme singalong videos on my phone. I wasn’t planning on letting them hold my Google Pixel 2 XL, but I did want to test the new case, so I agreed. Off they ran with my phone, giggling and shrieking like silly little monsters. Sure enough, within minutes, they got so excited about one of the songs that they threw my phone into the air, smashing it against the wall. My stomach dropped. Would this be the end of my new phone?
When I peeked into their room, I spotted my phone on the floor. It was still playing the singalong video, the twins were still excitedly dancing, and the phone was still in mint condition. I picked it up to inspect it further. No damage. Not even a scratch. The multilayered protection system had really worked—the case had absorbed the entire impact, and my phone was as good as new. If the Atomic Slim case can survive my twins, I genuinely believe it can survive anything.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like