- The future of phone cases has arrived. Looking for the ultimate in protective technology without sacrificing style? The Exec 2 Case for the Google Pixel 2 XL has you covered. The Exec 2 Case combines sleek style with military-grade durability. Advanced shockproof and drop protection ensures your phone stays safe no matter the circumstances. Thanks to the spacious leather wallet compartment, which holds up to five credit cards, you’ll never have to carry a wallet again. With six eye-catching colors to choose from, your phone case will look as slick as you do. Intelligent design, visual appeal, and powerful protection: the Exec 2 Case from Ghostek.
- State of the Art Dual Layer Construction
- Spacious Compartment Fits Up to 5 Credit Cards
- Advanced Shockproof & Drop Protection
- Slim Thermoplastic (TPU) Full Body Skin
- Polycarbonate (PC) Frame - Shock Barrier
- Integrated Metal Plate for Magnetic Mounts
- 2x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible
- Touch ID Fingerprint Compatible
- 6 Trendy Colors to Choose From
- Shock Absorbing Method: Upon Contact with the Case, the Impact Resonance Travels Along the Strong Polycarbonate (PC) Frame & Is Absorbed Through the TPU
- Ghostek's Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included
As an account executive, I spend a lot of time taking clients out to lunch. The goal, of course, is to impress them with my sparkling wit and hard-to-snag restaurant reservations. If I’m lucky, they’re so dazzled that they sign the contract before the check arrives.
Another crucial element of my strategy is creating an in-demand image. I want the clients to think that I’m one of the most desirable executives in the business and they’d be lucky to get me. My secret weapon is my phone, which I leave face-up on the table throughout the meal so that the client sees how frequently I receive calls and messages. This is a power-play: every time the phone rings, the client sees my value go up.
In order to maintain my high-powered image, I always buy the latest and greatest smartphones, so I recently purchased a Google Pixel 2 XL. Naturally, I needed a sleek but sturdy case to go with it, so I did a bit of research and landed on the Exec 2 Protective Wallet Case from Ghostek. The case proved its worth sooner than I ever expected.
The day the case arrived, I met my newest prospective client for lunch at a five-star restaurant. As always, my phone was face-up on the table, lighting up every few minutes with another notification or call. I had a good feeling about the client, but the end of the meal was approaching, and we hadn’t yet come to an agreement.
The waiter dropped the check at the table. I reached for my phone, which conveniently held the company credit card in the Exec case’s spacious leather pocket. As I did so, another waiter brushed by with a large tray, bumping into my arm in the process. My phone fell from my hand and clattered onto the floor. Everyone at the nearby tables heard the commotion and turned to look at me. Not the kind of attention I was going for.
I scooped the phone off the floor and gave it a quick once-over. It looked perfect – not a single dent or scratch. The case looked as good as new, and the phone was unscathed. That advanced shockproof technology really pays off. Frankly, I was impressed with myself for my smart purchase.
The client was impressed, too. He took down the name of the case and, a few moments later, enthusiastically signed the contract. Clearly, my wise phone case purchase had given him confidence in my ability to make the right decisions. Thanks to the Exec 2 Case from Ghostek, my client list is stronger than ever.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like