- Slim. Stylish. Unparalleled protection. The shockproof Cloak 3 Case from Ghostek is the phone case your Google Pixel 2 XL deserves. With its state of the art dual layer construction and sleek design, the Cloak 3 is a technological masterpiece. From the tactical bumper to the slim, shock absorbent full body skin, every detail has been meticulously designed to provide maximum protection with minimum bulk. When the Cloak 3 Case is around, there simply isn’t any competition.
- State of the Art Dual Layer Construction
- Advanced Shockproof & Drop Protection
- Slim Thermoplastic (TPU) Full Body Skin
- Polycarbonate (PC) Bumper - Shock Barrier
- 2x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Unique Diamond Grip + Chrome Finish Buttons
- All Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible
- Touch ID Fingerprint Compatible
- 6 Trendy Colors to Choose From
- Shock Absorbing Method: Upon Contact with the Case, the Impact Resonance Travels Along the Strong Polycarbonate (PC) Frame & Is Absorbed Through the TPU
- Ghostek's Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included
My Cloak 3 phone case got me out of a hostage situation. Yes, I know how crazy that sounds, but it’s true. I didn’t see it coming, either. Let me explain.
I should start by saying that you probably know who I am. I’m a major player at one of the biggest technology companies in the world. Every time we design a new device, the entire planet goes wild, practically tripping over themselves to find out details… any details. Sometimes information gets out – we do have a few leakers – but I like to think that we do a good job of keeping secrets. Of course, the fact that we keep secrets means the most rabid tech fans, aggressive journalists, and fierce industry competitors will do anything to try to get us to crack. Which, in my case, includes kidnapping.
My kidnappers picked me up during my morning run. They threw me into the back of a van and drove me to an isolated cabin, where they tied me up and interrogated me about my company’s upcoming smart-watch release. Despite their relentless questioning, I wasn’t talking, so they moved on to other strategies. One of them grabbed my Google Pixel 2 XL and started scrolling through it.
“Dude, tell me where the files are or I’ll smash this thing against the wall,” he threatened. It would be bad if he destroyed my phone, but I knew he wouldn’t be able to do it, so I said nothing. He glared at me and flung the phone against the cabin wall. It hit the wall and smacked down to the ground.
All three of my captors gasped. “Whoa…” they said in unison. Why were they so amazed? Nothing had happened to the phone. I quickly realized who my kidnappers were: low-level employees from my company’s biggest competitor. These guys were tech geeks, and my heavy duty phone cover had impressed them. I figured I could talk my way out of this scenario. “Isn’t it great, fellas?” I said cheerfully. “The Cloak 3 case looks so slim, but it’s incredibly rugged and durable. That dual layer construction is like a coat of armor.”
The leader of the back spluttered a shocked response. “But… but how? I threw it so hard.”
“Doesn’t matter how hard you throw. This thing is military grade drop tested. The most powerful protection in the world. When you threw it against the wall, the thermoplastic full body skin absorbed the shock, and the bumper served as a tactical shock barrier. There’s even a raised bevel that acts as a screen protector. This thing is powerful.”
By the time I finished speaking, all three kidnappers were staring at their phone cases, which looked pretty powerless compared to mine. Finally, one of them spoke. “Cloak 3, you said, right?”
“Yep. Cloak 3 from Ghostek. I’ll write it down for you.” I scribbled the name down on a piece of paper and handed it to the leader of the trio.
“Hey, thanks, man,” he replied. “I really appreciate it. This is awesome. You should probably get out of here. I’ll call you a cab.” And with that, I was free. I kept my company’s secrets safe, spread the word about the most epic phone case on the market, and even managed to be on time to my morning meeting.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like