- State of the Art Dual Layer Construction
- Spacious Compartment Fits Up to 5 Credit Cards
- Advanced Shockproof & Drop Protection
- Slim Thermoplastic (TPU) Full Body Skin
- Polycarbonate (PC) Frame - Shock Barrier
- Integrated Metal Plate for Magnetic Mounts
- 2x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible
- Touch ID Fingerprint Compatible
- 6 Trendy Colors to Choose From
- Shock Absorbing Method: Upon Contact with the Case, the Impact Resonance Travels Along the Strong Polycarbonate (PC) Frame & Is Absorbed Through the TPU
- Ghostek's Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included
Sometimes, things that you do not deem as crucial can turn out to be saviors in life. I learnt it a few weeks back. I have a penchant for using Apple gadgets, regardless of the cost. I have used a MacBook ever since I was in college and my first tablet was an iPad.
So, it is only natural my phone will be an iPhone. A few months back, I exchanged the ageing iPhone 6 and got a shiny new iPhone 8 Plus. I liked the iPhone 8 Plus Protective Wallet Case (Exec 2 Series) from Ghosttek. It looked both durable and stylish and so I placed an order for it. I also liked the credit card slots in the cover.
I had to visit San Francisco for an office tour. The schedule was for five days followed by a weekend break. Of course, I made plans for a short vacation after the official work. The tour started well and everything was going by schedule. My company arranged for accommodation in a nice hotel and facilities were awesome – they did not allow the local homeless in to bother us since we have heard stories of the San Francisco homeless problem so that was noteworthy. The last day we were supposed to attend a seminar away from the hotel. The car came in time and picked our team up.
The seminar was attended by lots of delegates and media persons. After half an hour, there was a buzz from the people at the front of the stage. Apparently, there was a short circuit which led to a burning smell and that led to a rush to get out of the hall.
In such situations logic loses way to mayhem and that was exactly the situation. The people inside the hall rushed to get out of the place and many fell down and knocked each other down and all around in the process. I managed to make it to an exit, but owing to the hustle my iPhone 8 Plus fell on the ground and someone even stepped on it.
I picked the device up and rushed out into the open. I was scared that the carnage it had sustained would result in a crack on the display. However, I was amazed that the phone survived the drop and knocks without a scratch on its body. The rugged yet resilient outer shell absorbed the impacts and my phone was literally saved. Rest of the seminar went off smoothly after the issue was resolved. I returned home much relieved.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like