- Advanced Reinforced Slim iPhone 11 Pro Max Case features an Aluminum Metal Bumper, Ultra-Thin Flexible TPU Inner Skin & Raised Impact Absorbent Corners
- Premium Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Case Contains Cutting-edge R7x Shock Absorbing Technology as well as a Scratch Resistant Clear Back Window to Show Off Your New iPhone 11 Pro Max
- This Innovative iPhone 11 Pro Max Clear Case Boasts a Tough Shockproof Drop Resistance and is Military Grade Standard Drop Tested so it can Withstands Drops from 12 Feet
- State-of-the-Art Hybrid Ergonomic iPhone 11 Pro Max Phone Case Supports Wireless Charging & Face ID Unlock as well as Precision Cutouts for Easy Access to All Buttons and Ports
- Advanced Reinforced Dual Layer Design
- Atomic No.13 – Aluminum Alloy Bumper Frame
- Ultra-Thin Flexible Thermoplastic Inner Skin
- Cutting-edge R7x Shock Absorbing Technology
- Scratch Resistant Clear Back Window
- Raised Impact Absorbent Corners
- State-of-the-Art Shockproof Drop Resistance
- Lifted Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Withstands Drops from 12 Feet
- All Buttons & Ports Are Easily Accessible
- Supports Wireless Charging
- Face ID Unlock Compatible
- 3 Colors to Choose From
Designed by Ghostek in New York
An unfortunate part of my job is that I tend to end up in some pretty sketchy areas. Whether it is a secret meeting with an informant or a hand off of intel to another agent, I spend more time than anyone should in dark, back alleys.
In all my time as a secret agent though, I’ve only been randomly robbed about twice. I’m attacked by targets or their bodyguards on an almost weekly basis but I guess I don’t look like a good target for your average petty criminal.
That being said, I do have a story of a recent pickpocket.
I was waiting in another dark, back alley for an informant. I was only carrying a few things, including my iPhone 11 Pro Max metal case. I use the phone to swap intel with my informant since it is very secure. With the aluminum case on, my phone is still secure and Face ID unlock compatible.
With the ultra-slim case, all buttons and ports are also easily accessible. This is helpful if I need to connect to the informant’s computer to get intel reports.
Anyway, I was waiting for the informant and just sort of relaxing. I guess I let my guard down a bit because I didn’t even react when a group of teens approached me. They were acting a bit suspicious but I didn’t think much of it.
At some point, one of the teens distracted me with a question while another casually walked behind me. It wasn’t until about 2 minutes later - after the teens had walked off - that I realized my phone wasn’t in my back pocket anymore. I had been robbed!
I needed that phone though and decided to chase the kids down.
I caught up with them pretty quick. The iPhone 11 Pro Max bumper case comes in 3 colors to choose from - black, pink, and red. I had thankfully picked up the red one and easily spotted one of the teens holding my phone in his hand.
When the kid saw me, he took off running. Unfortunately for him, I’m a secret agent with years of training. Realizing he wasn’t going to out run me, the kid decided instead to toss my phone on the ground and keep running.
I just needed the phone and could care less about catching the kid so I just stopped and grabbed my phone.
The iPhone 11 Pro Max clear case is built with serious cutting-edge R7x shock-absorbing technology. It withstands drops from 12 feet and has been military-grade standard drop tested. With that in mind, I wasn’t surprised to see the phone still looked OK.
I was surprised to see that the phone was un-scratched and looked good as new though. The iPhone 11 Pro Max metal case has a nice transparent, scratch-resistant clear back window. There are also raised impact absorbent corners and a lifted bezel for extra screen protection. With the combination, the phone looked completely undamaged.
The real test though was if the phone still worked. Since the phone was almost out of power at this point, I headed back to the safe house to charge it. The iPhone 11 Pro Max case fully supports wireless charging which is very convenient.
Turning on the phone, I was happy to see the state-of-the-art shockproof drop resistance did it’s job. The phone looked good and still worked perfectly.
The incredible protection of the iPhone 11 Pro Max bumper case comes from the advanced reinforced dual-layer design. There is an ultra-thin flexible thermoplastic inner skin combined with an Atomic No.13 – aluminum alloy bumper frame. Surprisingly, all that premium protection still comes in an ultra-slim case.
Anyway, the moral of the story is to watch out for pickpockets. And also pick up an ATOMIC SLIM3 iPhone 11 Pro Max phone case. You won’t be disappointed.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like