- Refined Slim Fit Clear Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Case features an Aluminum Metal Bumper Frame, Ultra-Thin Flexible TPU Skin & Raised Shock Absorbing Corners
- Tough Heavy Duty Galaxy Note 10 Case Contains Cutting-edge R7x Shock Absorption Technology as well as a Scratch Resistant Clear Back to Show Off Your New Galaxy Note10 Phone
- This Innovative Galaxy Note 10 Clear Case Boasts Advanced Military-Grade Shockproof Protection and Has Been Tested to Withstand Drops from 12 Feet
- Premium Armor Note 10 Case Supports Wireless Battery Charging, Wireless PowerShare and has a Precision Cutout for the S-Pen Stylus
- Advanced Reinforced Dual Layer Design
- Atomic No.13 – Aluminum Alloy Bumper Frame
- Ultra-Thin Flexible Thermoplastic Inner Skin
- Cutting-edge R7x Shock Absorbing Technology
- Scratch Resistant Clear Back Window
- Raised Impact Absorbent Corners
- State-of-the-Art Shockproof Drop Resistance
- Lifted Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Withstands Drops from 12-Feet
- Supports Wireless Charging & Wireless PowerShare
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Unlock Compatible
- Facial Recognition Unlock Compatible
- S-Pen Stylus Cutout
- All Buttons & Ports Are Easily Accessible
- 3 Colors to Choose From
Designed by Ghostek in New York
I carry a lot of customized gear as a secret agent. The problem is that I have to remain in disguise at all times. That means my gear must be subtle and inconspicuous.
My top piece of equipment, in terms of both functionality and value, is my phone. I always use a Galaxy Note 10 military grade case with my phone. The case is a premium design with state-of-the-art shockproof drop resistance. This matters to me because no matter what happens, I need to protect my phone.
You see, my phone is not just your standard device. It has been fully customized by our tech team back at headquarters. I need a Galaxy Note 10 metal case with military grade standard drop tested protection. If I break my phone, I can’t just go out to the nearest tech store and pick up a new one.
For example, my phone is customized with two extra layers of security and encryption. My Galaxy Note 10 bumper case is ultrasonic fingerprint unlock compatible and facial recognition unlock compatible. While this is super helpful for everyday situations, if I’m captured and forced to unlock my phone, I need another layer of encryption.
Another example is the stylus on my phone. The Galaxy Note 10 clear back case has easy access with a S-Pen stylus cutout. The stylus itself though is quite unique on my phone. It has been customized with a single dose of sedative hidden inside. One quick click and a needle pops out and I can take down a target.
Another example would be the remote access program designed by our tech team. Using the program, I can remotely activate the microphone and camera on my phone from another device. For this reason, it was also important that with the Galaxy Note10 bumper case on the phone, all buttons and ports were easily accessible.
As you can see, my phone is quite a bit more advanced than the standard out of the box model. Again, that has a lot to do with why I picked the ultra slim Galaxy Note 10 clear case. Its advanced reinforced dual layer design will protect my one-of-a-kind phone.
Specifically, the Galaxy Note 10 aluminum case comes with an ultra-thin flexible thermoplastic inner skin and outer Atomic No. 13 - aluminum alloy bumper frame. The combination offers cutting-edge R7x shock absorbing technology. Altogether, the case is designed to withstand drops from 12 feet.
Looking at the Galaxy Note10 military armor case, it’s easy to see the protection. There are strong raised impact absorbing corners. There is also a lifted bezel for extra screen protection.
Despite all the protection, the aluminum Galaxy Note 10 slim case also looks really nice. It is ultra slim and transparent with a scratch resistant clear back window. The design also features 3 colors to choose from. It is functional too with support for wireless charging and wireless PowerShare.
At the end of the day, I need my phone to complete my missions - not just any phone but specifically my phone. It is customized and built for the needs of a secret agent. To ensure I have it throughout my missions, I never go without the Galaxy Note 10 shockproof case.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like