- Advanced Reinforced Slim iPhone 11 Case features an Aluminum Metal Bumper, Ultra-Thin Flexible TPU Inner Skin & Raised Impact Absorbent Corners
- Premium Apple iPhone 11 Case Contains Cutting-edge R7x Shock Absorbing Technology as well as a Scratch Resistant Clear Back Window to Show Off Your New iPhone 11
- This Innovative iPhone 11 Clear Case Boasts a Tough Shockproof Drop Resistance and is Military Grade Standard Drop Tested so it can Withstands Drops from 12 Feet
- State-of-the-Art Hybrid Ergonomic iPhone 11 Phone Case Supports Wireless Charging & Face ID Unlock as well as Precision Cutouts for Easy Access to All Buttons and Ports
- Advanced Reinforced Dual Layer Design
- Atomic No.13 – Aluminum Alloy Bumper Frame
- Ultra-Thin Flexible Thermoplastic Inner Skin
- Cutting-edge R7x Shock Absorbing Technology
- Scratch Resistant Clear Back Window
- Raised Impact Absorbent Corners
- State-of-the-Art Shockproof Drop Resistance
- Lifted Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Withstands Drops from 12 Feet
- All Buttons & Ports Are Easily Accessible
- Supports Wireless Charging
- Face ID Unlock Compatible
- 3 Colors to Choose From
Designed by Ghostek in New York
Finding the weakest link is always the best way to bring down a criminal operation. While the leader might run a tight ship, someone is always bound to slip up. As a secret agent, if I can be there when that happens, I can often get just the right intel to shut down the entire organization.
This is exactly what happened recently on one of my undercover assignments. I was tracking and gathering intel on a drug cartel. The leader of the organization was really good at keeping information on deliveries and suppliers secret. After months of surveillance, I still had next to nothing.
I had realized in those months though that the leader’s son, a spoiled 24 year old, was a bit of an idiot. He was privileged and truly believed he ran the world. This was my weakest link.
I decided to follow the son to a major music festival. He and his friends were all VIP guests and partying it up.
I had packed my phone and an aluminum iPhone 11 bumper case with the hope that I might be able to get some info out of the son. I got even more.
First though, the festival was packed with people. I managed to get a VIP ticket but only after pulling a few strings. Before the ticket came through though, I was in the mania of the main stage area.
There were thousands of people dancing and all crammed into a very small space. At one point someone knocked into me hard and my iPhone 11 metal case fell to the ground.
It is a slim, premium case with cutting-edge R7x shock absorbing technology. It can withstand drops from 12 feet. I knew with the military grade standard drop tested protection that my phone would be fine.
That being said, I was still really relieved to see it intack when I finally managed to get it out from under everyone’s feet. The iPhone 11 case was actually scratch free despite the drop thanks to the scratch resistant clear back window.
More importantly, the screen wasn’t cracked. The iPhone 11 clear case has a lifted bezel for extra screen protection, along with the state-of-the-art shockproof drop resistance. There are also raised impact absorbent corners.
The shockproof protection of the iPhone 11 slim case comes down to the advanced reinforced dual layer design. There is an Atomic No.13 – aluminum alloy bumper frame and an ultra-thin flexible thermoplastic inner skin.
Getting back to the mission, once I picked up my phone and got the VIP pass, I headed over towards the drug cartel leader’s son. He was drunk and bragging about his father’s business. I unlocked my phone - the iPhone 11 phone case is fully Face ID unlock compatible - and started recording.
After awhile I managed to talk my way into the son’s group of friends. Turns out their families were all part of the cartel.
At one point I managed to hack into and copy one of their phones. I did it by just connecting their phone to mine using a USB cord and none of them even noticed. Thankfully, all buttons and ports are easily accessible with my iPhone 11 cover. The case also comes in 3 colors to choose from and I think the fact that I had a neutral black helped make the hacking less obvious.
Once I had enough intel, I decided not to push my luck and left. The slim iPhone 11 metal case also supports wireless charging and I was able to charge up my phone and send my intel to headquarters within the hour.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like