- You need a phone case that can keep up with your lifestyle. The Exec 2 Protective Wallet Case for the Google Pixel 2 from Ghostek does it all, pairing style with substance and military-grade strength with the latest technology. The sleek, spacious leather pocket fits up to 5 credit cards, and the soft fabric outer layer conceals a slim thermoplastic skin that acts as a powerful shock absorber. There’s even an integrated metal plate for magnetic mounts. Choose the case that raises the bar for the competition: the Exec 2 Case from Ghostek.
- State of the Art Dual Layer Construction
- Spacious Compartment Fits Up to 5 Credit Cards
- Advanced Shockproof & Drop Protection
- Slim Thermoplastic (TPU) Full Body Skin
- Polycarbonate (PC) Frame - Shock Barrier
- Integrated Metal Plate for Magnetic Mounts
- 2x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible
- Touch ID Fingerprint Compatible
- 6 Trendy Colors to Choose From
- Shock Absorbing Method: Upon Contact with the Case, the Impact Resonance Travels Along the Strong Polycarbonate (PC) Frame & Is Absorbed Through the TPU
- Ghostek's Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included
As an investigative journalist, my phone is my most indispensable tool. Whether I’m recording an interview with a criminal suspect, checking my inbox for anonymous tips, or furiously jotting down notes for my next cover story, I rely on my phone every single day.
So, when it came time for me to get a new phone case, I was committed to finding the best possible product. I spent hours researching my options. I read up on the latest trends in phone case technology, studied the merits of various styles of drop-testing, and investigated several different manufacturers. Finally, I settled on the Exec 2 Protective Wallet Case from Ghostek – and boy, am I glad I did.
I was impressed by the Exec 2 case’s unbeatable durability rating, and I was drawn to it because of the convenience of its credit card compartment. I’m always trying to add a few minutes to my day, so I wanted a case that would make my daily routine a little easier. In my job, every second counts, so if I spend 30 fewer seconds buying my morning coffee, that means I have 30 more seconds to work on a breaking news story.
However, what really made me fall in love with the Exec 2 case happened on the job. I was attending a closed-door press meeting held by a group of local officials. These officials have been embroiled in a corruption scandal for some time and they hate talking to the press, so getting access to them was a major win for me. I knew the meeting would result in a big scoop. By the time I arrived at the appointed meeting place, I was practically buzzing with excitement.
I flipped on my voice memo tool, stuck my phone in my pocket, and entered the conference room. I made my way to a wooden chair in the back and sat down. The chair made a surprisingly loud creaking noise – okay, a little embarrassing – but I didn’t think much of it. When the meeting began, I took out my phone and placed it on my lap in hopes of getting the best possible audio quality.
The officials were making all kinds of wild comments and I had a feeling my scoop would land me a big promotion. But then, halfway through the meeting – CREAAAAK! ¬– my chair snapped in half and I fell right through it and onto the ground.
My dignity was bruised, but I was more worried about my phone, which had flown across the room during the fall. If my phone was ruined, so was my recording, and that would mean bye-bye, breaking news story and bye-bye, promotion.
When I picked up the phone, I couldn’t help but grin. It was in perfect condition. There wasn’t a single scratch, the screen was perfectly intact, and every button was functioning as usual. My recording app was still going, so I had captured every single second of the meeting. Thanks to the incredible durability of the Exec 2 case, my story was saved, and so was my career.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like