You were a little bit worried when you heard that they cut your team's budget. You were even more worried when you learned that they were going to make up the difference by filming your operations. It's not as bad as you expected. Sure, having a camera team following you makes things a little bit harder. It would have been nice if they hadn't made so much noise and let your mark know that you were tailing him, but there are upsides to this deal. They made you look good. They gave you a new suit, new shoes, even a couple of phone cases. That Samsung Galaxy S6 Wallet Case is a real beauty. Thin, light. It even has space for your access cards.
That Galaxy S6 Case saved the mission back at the bar. There you were, sitting next to a real beauty of an informant, with a couple of goons listening in just a few feet away. They had your phone tapped, so she couldn't just text you the story. No problem. You just slipped her the case and she made like she was putting her number in it while she slipped the real info into the pocket on a little card. She texts you a fake story a few hours later, and your problem is solved. You're the your way to the target, and those goons are on their way to the middle of the Mojave. It will take them a few days to realize that they were duped, and you'll be done with the job and sipping a martini in Bermuda by then.
So here you are. Your fancy suit helped you bluff your way into a fancy dinner, and now all you have to do is get video of your target chatting with that oil baron from Dubai. No problem. Just act like you're sending a text, turn on your phone's video recording, point it just the right way, and you're good to go. Unless a waiter trips and spills half a meal on your phone. This might be a problem.
Wipe it off and you're good to go. The case came through for you again. It may be thin, but it looks like it prevented any serious damage. The waiter is apologizing and promising that your meal will be free, your phone is still working, the mess even gave you a nice little distraction so you could get the recorder pointed at your target. It's a shame that he ruined your suit, but the studio executives will probably buy you a new one. After all, an agent always has to look good for the camera, at least until your boss manages to boost his budget.
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 Wallet Case is made from 100% premium smooth PU leather. The leather covers the sturdy case to give a classy, vintage look.
- The screen protector is .33mm thick and is made from tempered glass for maximum protection for your phone
- Two pockets provide space for your cash, ID and credit cards of all kinds. This case can double as a wallet or a kickstand to help you watch movies in style. It even comes with a magnetic seal to securely attach the wallet to the rest of the case.
- This case may be thin, light, and easy to carry, but it is also sturdy enough to stand up to anything.
- The Stash Series Comes in Four Colors: Black, Red, Brown & Dark Brown
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 Wallet Case comes with Ghostek's lifetime limited exchange warranty. Your case is covered, no matter where you and your globe-trotting life take it.
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like