- Advanced Reinforced Dual Layer Galaxy Note 10 Plus Case / Note10+ 5G Slim Case features an Aluminum Metal Bumper Frame, an Ultra-Thin Flexible TPU Inner Skin & Raised Impact Absorbent Corners
- Premium Note 10 Plus Clear Case / Note 10+ 5G Bumper Case Contains Cutting-edge R7x Shock Absorption Technology as well as a Scratch Resistant Clear Back View Window to Show Off Your New Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Phone
- This Innovative Galaxy Note 10 Plus Heavy Duty Case / Note 10 Plus 5G Rugged Case Boasts a Tough Shockproof Drop Resistance and is Military Grade Standard Drop Tested so it can Withstands Drops from 12-Feet
- State-of-the-Art Hybrid Ergonomic Note 10 Plus Rugged Case / Note 10+ 5G Tough Case Supports Wireless Charging, Wireless PowerShare, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Unlock and has Precision Cutout for Easy Access to the S-Pen Stylus
- Advanced Reinforced Dual Layer Design
- Atomic No.13 – Aluminum Alloy Bumper Frame
- Ultra-Thin Flexible Thermoplastic Inner Skin
- Cutting-edge R7x Shock Absorbing Technology
- Scratch Resistant Clear Back Window
- Raised Impact Absorbent Corners
- State-of-the-Art Shockproof Drop Resistance
- Lifted Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Withstands Drops from 12-Feet
- Supports Wireless Charging & Wireless PowerShare
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Unlock Compatible
- Facial Recognition Unlock Compatible
- S-Pen Stylus Cutout
- All Buttons & Ports Are Easily Accessible
- 3 Colors to Choose From
Designed by Ghostek in New York
By far the people I hate the most in this world are those who actively seek to hurt others, especially innocent civilians. As a secret agent, I have been most proud of the missions where I helped bring down terrorists.
The most recent example of such a mission happened at the final event of a major sports competition. I don’t want to give too many details as it was decided that the attempted terrorist attack would not be mentioned to the press.
The day before the event, we received some intelligence that a known terrorist group was planning to attack the event. Not wanting to cause panic, it was decided that undercover agents would be assigned to watch and monitor the event.
Since we were posing as fans, the only gear agents could carry were their phones. I decided to use the tough ATOMIC SLIM3 Galaxy Note 10 Plus case. I needed a functional but also really protective, military grade case.
The advanced reinforced dual layer design on the aluminum Galaxy Note 10 Plus bumper case was perfect. The case has cutting-edge R7x shock absorbing technology. Specifically, it is rated to withstand drops from 12 Feet.
For the first hour or so, I simply walked around my section of the stadium, looking out for anything suspicious.
My Galaxy Note 10 Plus clear back case came in handy as I checked in with headquarters. All buttons and ports are easily accessible on the phone, even with the case on. There is also a precision S-Pen stylus cutout. These features, combined with the facial recognition and ultrasonic fingerprint unlock compatible option made it quick and easy to send updates back to my team.
The Galaxy Note 10 Plus military grade case also supports wireless charging and wireless PowerShare. Since I was using my phone so much, I appreciated the convenient charging option, just in case I needed to quickly top up the battery.
I didn’t end up needing any extra battery though as the mission ended quicker than anyone would have thought.
Less than an hour into surveillance, I spotted a face I recognized. He was a suspected high-ranking member of a homegrown terrorist organization. One look at him and I realized he was carrying a trigger device for some sort of bomb.
With no time to think, I rushed him, knocking the device from his hand. We both went crashing to the floor and I struggled to get him subdued. The commotion alerted the rest of my team and within minutes we had him handcuffed.
Pulling out my phone, I placed a call for more backup and an interrogator. We still needed to find the bomb itself.
It was only after the call that I noticed my phone. It was still like new! The shockproof Galaxy Note 10 Plus aluminum case completely survived the tackle to the floor. The screen was fine thanks to the lifted bezel for extra screen protection. It was even scratch free on the scratch resistant clear back window.
I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised. The Galaxy Note 10 Plus metal case has been military grade standard drop tested. It is incredibly well designed with raised impact absorbing corners and an Atomic No. 13 - aluminum alloy bumper frame.
The Galaxy Note 10 Plus slim case has definitely won a spot on my favorite gear list. Despite the state-of-the-art shockproof drop resistance, the case is still ultra slim. The ultra-thin flexible thermoplastic inner skin gives great military grade protection without bulk.
Having a Galaxy Note10+ clear case on future missions is a no brainer. I will even be able to match the case to any disguise thanks to the 3 colors to choose from.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like