The Do's And Don'ts Of Crossbody Bags
The Do's And Don'ts Of Crossbody Bags
Crossbody bags are a fixture of the 90s and have been in fashion since then. It was first worn by street fanatics but it has been adopted by the less trend-obsessed people as well. So if you aren’t one to differentiate the Supreme from your Palace, you can still use a crossbody bag to add an edge to your look.
A great everyday bag will help complete your look and add an edge to your outfit. Crossbody bags are not only fashionable but practical as well. They provide a comfortable way to carry all your essentials without adding bulk to your pockets.
The correct crossbody bag will put your entire look into place and make you stand out in the crowd, while the wrong choice of a crossbody bag can destroy your look entirely. Let us have a look at the Dos And Don'ts Of Crossbody Bags.
The Do’s Of A Crossbody Bag
- Use the crossbody bags practically. If you need to stuff more items, then get a larger crossbody bag. If you are a light traveler, then get a sized-down crossbody bag
- For neutral clothing assemble, choose a color that pops out, and alternatively for a colorful outfit, choose a neutral colored crossbody bag to stand out
- If you’re into streetwear, then don’t go shy on embracing bright colors and choosing printed crossbody bags
- Whenever in doubt, go for the basic colors of black, white, and tan.
- Find a crossbody bag that matches your wardrobe style
- Wear the crossbody bag across your front as a fanny pack for convenience
- Always choose a quality bag over a cheap bag
- Make sure that you adjust the straps to fit your body perfectly so that it does not slide down while walking
The Don’ts Of A Crossbody Bag
- Don’t wear a crossbody bag with fitted clothes. Opt to wear it with baggy clothes
- Don’t pair the crossbody bag with any formal outfit. It is mean to be worn with casual outfits
- Don’t stuff the bag too much that it won’t stay in place
- Don’t buy cheap crossbody bags and expect them to look classy
- Avoid putting ink pens in the crossbody bags to prevent staining it
How Should Your Crossbody Bag Fit?
Crossbody bags are generally worn with the strap across your body but it is important to make sure that the bag fits you perfectly.
The most essential factor to consider while buying a crossbody bag is the length of the bag’s strap. If the length of the strap is too short, it can be uncomfortable to wear and have a bad effect on your body.
An ideal crossbody bag should fit perfectly around the waist, above the hip. This makes it easy to access the bag and avoids jostling things while you are walking. The size of the bag is also important to suit your lifestyle. If you need to carry a lot of things, then consider buying a large crossbody bag.
If you are looking to buy the ultimate everyday essentials crossbody bag, then the Voltic Slim Lumbar Pack is the one for you. It may look sleek and small but will carry almost all of your essentials without looking bulky.
Voltic Slim Lumbar Pack
Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 2 inches
You can use the Voltic Slim Lumbar Pack for multiple occasions like for taking to the gym, for traveling, for usual commute, etc. This slim and lightweight crossbody bag will not only give you a way to carry all your essentials but also provides protection to those essentials.
This water-resistant waist bag also comes with an anti-theft feature that locks the essentials inside the bag without any inconvenience to access the bag whenever needed.
It can be worn flexibly in many different ways as a sling bag or a fanny pack and the adjustable straps make it easy to fit any body type. The durable material of this crossbody bag makes it last for a long time and comes with a water-resistant interior.
Let us have a look at the additional striking features of this Voltic Slim Lumbar Pack.
- Spacious: This bag might look small but it has a lot of room to stuff all your essentials
- Anti-Theft: Comes with a zipper on the inside that locks all your valuables
- Multiple Compartments: The design comes with multiple pockets to keep your phone, cash, important cards, and other valuable items
- Interior Elastic Band: It holds your phone in place while you’re on a road trip or a run
- Key Holder: The carabiner key holder helps avoid any scratches inside the bag because of your key
- Shake-proof Design: Helps keep the crossbody bag in place even while running or trekking
- Adjustable Straps: The bag can be worn as a sling bag on the shoulder by adjusting the straps. They also allow you to adjust the size to fit everyone’s body
- Back Padding: The back padding allows air to pass through so that your back does not get sweaty
- Strong: Made with durable nylon and leather materials that makes it last long
- Water Resistant: The nylon exterior and interior of this bag makes it water-resistant
- Colors: This bag is available in two stylish colors of Black Jade and Jardo Gray with a matte finish
The Voltic Slim Crossbody Bag looks great no matter where you wear it or what you wear it with. The classic colors go with every outfit. From a hiking trip to a casual meetup, this crossbody bag won’t fail to impress.
A crossbody bag may seem menial but it is an accessory of great importance. It helps you carry all your essentials and keeps your hands free to do other things. It does not add weight like a backpack does while carrying all the important everyday stuff.
Make sure that you don’t wear a crossbody bag with formal attire or a tight outfit. Pair it with a casual baggy outfit and spruce up your overalls.