- Ergonomic Phone Finger Holder Strap with Built-In Magnet Great for Magnetic Car Mount & Vent Mount
- Built-In Adjustable Kickstand is a Perfect Stand for Watching Your Favorite Videos, Movies & Shows
- Clumsy Proof Phone Ring Holder Helps You Securely Hold Your Smartphone in Hand & Prevent Drops
- This Slim Cell Phone Grip Holder is Easily Removable for Wireless Charging & Wireless PowerShare
- Conveniently Easy Installation with Sticky Peel-Off Adhesive - Made to Fit Phone Cases & Cell Phones
- Ergonomic Modern Grip Design
- Comfortably & Securely Hold Your Smartphone
- Avoid Drops with this Durable Finger Strap
- Built-in Magnet for Magnetic Car Mounts
- Adjustable Kickstand for Video Streaming
- Finger LOOP is Perfect for Taking Selfies
- Easily Detachable for Wireless Charging
- Interchangeable Strap with a Variety of Designs
When you carry a phone as a secret agent, being able to comfortably and securely hold it is super important. My phone is one of the most valuable pieces of gear I carry. I can use it to call for backup, track the GPS location of a target, get video and photo surveillance, and much more. With that in mind, I recently added a LOOP phone strap holder to my phone case.
The LOOP phone strap has a nice ergonomic modern grip design. It also comes with interchangeable straps in a variety of designs. This is convenient as I can quickly swap out straps to match my undercover outfit/persona and whichever Ghostek case I’m using.
The phone strap holder came in really handy on my last mission. I was undercover, trying to get some photo surveillance of a target. He was rumored to be part of a terrorist organization. That day, the target was having coffee at a cafe just off a major square in a very touristy village in his home country.
I was posing as just another tourist. The finger LOOP is perfect for taking selfies, which I was pretending to take while really getting photos of the target.
Unfortunately, my selfie pose must not have been realistic enough and I was spotted by the target’s bodyguard. At first I considered trying to talk my way out of it - “Really, I was just taking a selfie.” I quickly realized that the bodyguard wasn’t going to fall for it though.
I needed to get these pictures back to headquarters so I decided to make a run for it. The LOOP was great! I was able to comfortably and securely hold my smartphone while running as fast as I could through a large crowd of tourists. It was easy to avoid dropping the phone with the durable finger strap.
I had a car parked around the corner and got to it just ahead of the bodyguard. Jumping in, I used the built-in magnet on the LOOP to quickly connect the phone to the magnetic car mount. Using the voice dial feature on the phone I quickly called my team and requested backup and directions to the nearest safe house.
I was super lucky. Not only had I gotten some good photos of the target, I had gotten away without dropping or loosing my phone. The LOOP magnetic phone strap ring holder came in a lot more useful than I would have imagined.
Arriving at the safe house, I grabbed my phone by the LOOP strap and quickly began uploading the photos to the headquarter database. Using the photos, we were able to match the target via facial recognition to another open investigation.
The agent on that case wanted to talk so I used the LOOP’s built-in adjustable kickstand for a video streaming call. I was able to share what I knew about the target and agreed to continue surveillance if I could.
That would have to wait until tomorrow though. It had been an incredibly long day and I needed to sleep. Plus, my phone needed to charge. Thankfully, the LOOP strap is also easily detachable for wireless charging.
Tomorrow I’d track down the target again and see what else I could learn.
Designed by Ghostek in New York
- Recently viewed products
- You may also like